Studio Mino - mineral foundation powder
Studio Mino's mineral foundation is made from valuable mineral ingredients that help nourish the skin and create a natural, flawless look. The powder is easy to apply and is very light on the skin. Still, it provides excellent coverage, blurring wrinkles and fine lines.
The mineral foundation powder is also formulated to be suitable for all skin types. This foundation contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, which gives it a natural sun protection of at least SPF 15 to SPF 20.
Choose from the following shades:
- Sand: light shade with warm undertone
- Light Beige: light shade with neutral undertone
- Cool beige: light shade with cool / neutral undertone
- Ivory: medium shade with cool undertone
- Soft Beige: medium shade with neutral undertone
- Sunkissed: medium to dark shade with warm undertone
Not sure which shade is perfect for you? Then be sure to check out the Try Me Out Kit.
Why it’s good for your skin.
The mineral makeup from Studio Mino is made with valuable mineral ingredients without additives that can cause skin irritation. Artificial dyes, mineral oils, perfume, preservatives and synthetic minerals such as bismuth oxychloride are not found in this makeup line. It also offers many advantages:
- Non-comedogenic, avoids acne, chemical-free and hypoallergenic.
- Anti-inflammatory properties that are perfect for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema, ... They give the skin the necessary boost to recover.
How to use.
Tap some powder into the lid. Apply the powder to a kabuki brush by making circular movements in the powder. Beat the kabuki briefly and apply with a circular motion to the skin and build up with layers until the desired coverage is achieved. The powder miraculously melts into the skin after a few minutes and stays in place all day long.
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, +/- CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007.
tags: acne-prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, dry skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, cruelty free, vegan, Studio Mino