Likami - self tan elixir 50ml pipet
A beautiful tan all year round without the sun? This is possible with the Self Tan Elixir by Likami! You decide how strong your tan will be with this hydrating self-tanning elixir for the face!
With just a few drops, you can transform your favourite moisturiser, serum or facial oil into a self-tanner! This facial tanner works with the highest quality of naturally derived tanning actives (DHA). This gives a natural-looking glow that matches your own skin tone. The glow evens out your complexion so it looks hydrated and radiant!
In addition, you’ll also enjoy anti-ageing benefits! This is because the elixir is enriched with skin-enhancing hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and C. So every drop of this wonder formula not only gives you a tan, but also a boost of hydration!
Voilà, your skin is no longer just young and supple, but suddenly has a fresh complexion!
Why it’s good for your skin.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most complete cosmetic active ingredients. They have an incredible ability to retain moisture. In addition, aloe vera is highly anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Vitamin E stands out as the vitamin of youth and beauty. It is an antioxidant that protects cells from all external aggressions, such as pollution, pesticides and stress. These are the main causes of premature ageing.
- One of the most important properties of hyaluronic acid is its great ability to attract and retain water. Topical application enables deep hydration of the epidermis of the treated area. The skin is visibly smoother and tighter.
- Liquorice root extract lowers melanin levels when applied to the skin, thus reducing skin pigmentation. It has an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothing effect on the skin.
- Avocado oil is very rich in natural minerals, proteins and vitamins A, B, D, E, H, K, PP. The oil has soothing and nurturing properties, is rich in antioxidants and helps prevent the signs of ageing on the skin.
- Yarrow has astringent and sebum-regulating properties. It helps control sebum production in oily skin.
- Burdock is a water-soluble extract with purifying properties. The plant helps regulate sebum production and is very rich in antioxidants so that the signs of ageing of the skin are reduced.
- Sage extract regulates the amount of fat produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin. Sage conditions the skin and regulates sweating, is antimicrobial and tonic.
- Coconut oil has antiseptic properties and provides protection, softness, hydration and suppleness to the skin.
- Glycerine is a so-called humectant. It is a substance that occurs naturally in the body and is found in the top layer of our skin. In skin care, glycerine is moisturising and has the ability to attract water and retain moisture.
How to use.
Use the elixir in the morning or evening.
Cleanse face thoroughly before use. Mix 1-4 drops with your usual moisturiser, serum or facial oil in the palm of your hand. More drops give more depth to the colour:
- 2 drops = radiant
- 4 drops = sun-kissed
- 8 drops = golden
- 12 drops = bronzed
Wash your hands thoroughly after use. Scrub the skin gently and regularly to maintain an even, radiant glow.
Pro tip: give your body a tan too with the sunless glow body lotion from Evolve!
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Aqua, Glycerin**, Dihydroxyacetone, Achillea millefolium Flower Extract, Salvia officinalis Leaf Extract, Arctium majus Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil**, Persea Gatrissima oil, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil**, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*.
(* from 100% natural essential oils / ** certified organic)
tags: acne prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, dehydrated skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, Likami, cruelty free, vegan
Heerlijk gezonde tint !
Wederom een heerlijk productje. Een heel zachte, licht zoete geur. Komt in een flesje met een handig pipetje. Zoals aangeraden door Renée meng ik 1 druppel door mijn dagcrème s’morgens. Na een week heb ik een gezond, natuurlijk bruin tintje. Daarbovenop hydrateert het mijn huid ook nog extra en ik heb zelfs de indruk dat mijn huid wat egaler is.