Odylique - tea tree & herb shampoo 200ml
This shampoo from Odylique naturally restores shine and vitality to even the most sensitive scalp. This natural, vegan, certified organic and clarifying shampoo leaves your hair soft and shiny thanks to organic coconut oil, herbs and antibacterial, anti-fungal organic tea tree oil.
It is free from all sulfates (including SLS, ALS, sodium coconut sulfate), silicones, salt, artificial fragrances and preservatives, making it the ideal shampoo for the sensitive scalp.
The pH-neutral shampoo has soothing and anti-dandruff properties and also brings oily hair back into balance. Therefore this shampoo is ideal for those with a sensitive, dry, itchy, flaky and / or oily scalp.
Why it’s good for your skin.
- Tea tree oil helps to treat dandruff by removing chemicals and dead skin cells from the scalp. The hair stays healthy and hydrated, which promotes hair growth.
- Research shows that silica in horsetail can promote hair growth and hair strength, and can also be beneficial for hair loss, dandruff and split ends. It also improves blood circulation to the scalp and strengthens hair follicles.
- Coconut oil helps to strengthen hair, nourish the scalp and reduce sebum build-up. By reducing hair breakage, hair becomes less brittle and can look healthier.
- Nettle ensures a healthy scalp because it reduces inflammation of the hair follicles.
- Rosemary stimulates blood circulation to the scalp and promotes hair growth. This herb has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps nourish hair follicles. It also has an analgesic property that soothes an inflamed scalp. It gives shine to the hair.
- Aloe vera juice softens, has a healing effect and is moisturizing for the hair and the skin.
How to use.
Massage gently in wet hair and scalp. For getting the best results, let the shampoo work for a few minutes to enjoy a flake-free scalp. Then rinse well. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep cool.
Good to know
Natural shampoos lather much less compared to many other shampoos. Yet they have a strong, but gentle cleansing effect. You may therefore tend to take more than you need to. Depending on the length of the hair, the size of a nut in the palm is sufficient.
When switching, it also takes her time to get used to it. On average, you should give it a month.
Aqua, Coco glucoside, Cocos nucifera oil*, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Equisetum arvense extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Urtica dioica extract*, Cedrus atlantica bark oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia oil*, Glycerine**, Lecithin*, Alcohol*, Lactic acid, Levulinic acid, P-anisic acid, Sodium levulinate, Xanthan gum.
Plain English Ingredients: Aloe vera juice*, Gentle cleansers from coconut & corn glucose, Coconut oil*, Nettle*, Horsetail* & Rosemary* herbs, essential oils of Cedarwood* & Tea tree*, Sunflower (non-GM) lecithin*, Sugar cane alcohol*, Plant-origin stabilisers.
*Organically grown & produced **Organic origin (70%)
tags: acne prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, normal skin, dehydrated skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, Odylique, vegan, cruelty free