Odylique - gentle herb shampoo 200ml
This shampoo from Odylique naturally restores shine and vitality to even the most sensitive scalp. This natural, vegan, certified organic shampoo is bursting with the organic herbal ingredients and coconut oil to nourish the scalp.
It is free of all sulfates (including SLS, ALS, sodium coconut sulfate), silicones, salt, fragrance and artificial preservatives, making it the ideal shampoo for sensitive scalp.
The clarifying, pH neutral shampoo is suitable for all hair types, including dyed hair and is also ideal for problem skin prone to psoriasis, dermatitis or eczema.
Why it’s good for your skin.
- Research shows that silica in horsetail can promote hair growth and hair strength, and can also be beneficial for hair loss, dandruff and split ends. It also improves blood circulation to the scalp and strengthens hair follicles.
- Coconut oil helps to strengthen hair, nourish the scalp and reduce sebum build-up. By reducing hair breakage, hair becomes less brittle and can look healthier.
- Chamomile soothes irritated scalps. It moisturizes the scalp and thus relieves the associated irritation and itching.
- Nettle ensures a healthy scalp because it reduces inflammation of the hair follicles.
- Rosemary stimulates blood circulation to the scalp and promotes hair growth. This herb has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps nourish hair follicles. It also has an analgesic property that soothes an inflamed scalp. It gives shine to the hair.
- Aloe vera juice softens, has a healing effect and is moisturizing for the hair and the skin.
How to use.
Massage gently into wet hair and scalp. For the best results, let the shampoo work for a few minutes so that the herbs and coconut oil can do their work. Then rinse well. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep cool.
Good to know
Natural shampoos lather much less compared to many other shampoos. Yet they have a strong, but gentle cleansing effect. You may therefore tend to take more than you need to. Depending on the length of the hair, the size of a nut in the palm is sufficient.
When switching, it also takes her time to get used to it. On average, you should give it a month.
Aqua, Coco glucoside, Cocos nucifera oil*, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, Equisetum arvense extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Urtica dioica extract*, Glycerine**, Lecithin*, Alcohol*, Levulinic acid, Lactic acid, P-anisic acid, Sodium levulinate, Xanthan gum.
Plain English Ingredients: Aloe vera juice*, Gentle cleansers from coconut & corn glucose, Coconut oil*, Chamomile*, Nettle*, Horsetail* & Rosemary* herbs, Sunflower (non-GM) lecithin*, Sugar cane alcohol*, Plant origin stabilisers.
*Organically grown & produced **Organic origin (70%)
tags: acne prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, normal skin, dehydrated skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, Odylique, vegan, cruelty free
De shampoo ruikt heel lekker, maakt mijn haar heel zacht, proper en pluisvrij. Ook is mijn haar minder statisch. Ik vind hem wat moeilijk om in te zepen, hij schuimt niet echt, waardoor het moeilijk te verdelen is en mijn haar helemaal in de knoop zit als ik hem aanbreng. Ook verzwaart hij mijn haar nogal, waardoor het wat futloos is. Mijn haar is nogal dun, misschien dat het voor mensen met dikker haar beter werkt.