Likami - hand cream 100ml
Pamper your hands and cuticles with this nourishing and skin-soothing hand cream from Likami. This hand cream is an intensely nourishing and moisturizing cream for dry and cracked skin on the hands. The rich oil from macadamia nuts and sweet almonds has moisturizing, soothing and protective properties. Shea butter and jojoba oil nourish and protect. They also have a mild antiseptic effect and treat dehydrated skin. Burdock, St. John's Wort and Yarrow extracts are astringent, nourishing and very rich in antioxidants, helping to prevent skin aging.
Why it’s good for your skin.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most complete cosmetic active ingredients. The power of succulents - such as aloe vera - to survive in harsh environments is due to their incredible ability to retain moisture. They are also highly anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Macadamia oil is a light, low-fat oil that is quickly absorbed by the skin. It has soothing and caring properties, is rich in antioxidants and helps prevent the signs of skin aging.
- Sweet almond oil has soothing, regenerating and moisturizing properties. Sweet almonds are known to have a high emollient effect. Topical application promotes the tonicity and elasticity of the skin.
- Shea butter has moisturizing, softening and skin protecting properties. It is a very moisturizing and nourishing ingredient. Thanks to its high concentration of unsaturated fatty acids, it is a natural cell regenerator with great soothing and repairing properties for the skin.
- In addition to its excellent emollient action that provides deep hydration and softness, jojoba oil is often used as an emollient in cosmetic formulations, due to its remarkable similarity to the natural oils produced by the human body and its high oxidative stability.
- Yarrow is a plant with astringent and sebum-regulating properties. It helps with oily skin to control sebum production and deeply cleanses the skin.
- St. John's wort is used in cosmetics for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and anti-bacterial properties. It soothes sensitive skin for its purifying and strengthening properties.
- Burdock is a water-soluble extract with purifying properties. It aids in the regulation of sebum production and is also very rich in antioxidants which help reduce the signs of skin aging.
- Sage extract regulates the amount of fat produced by the skin's sebaceous glands. Sage nourishes the skin, regulates sweating and is antimicrobial.
How to use.
Apply to cleansed hands as often as desired, paying extra attention to cuticles.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycerin**, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis Oil**, Maltodextrin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter**, Cera Alba**, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil**, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil, Achillea millefolium Flower Extract, Hypericum perforatum Flower Extract, Arctium majus Root Extract, Salvia officinalis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis Flower Oil**/*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*. (* from 100% natural essential oils / ** certified organic)
tags: acne prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, dehydrated skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, Likami, cruelty free, vegan