Likami - facial mask 150ml
This deep cleansing clay mask exfoliates and refreshes the skin for a softer, brighter complexion. Purifying Kaolin Clay detoxifies and deeply cleanses the skin. Willow bark, grape leaf & liquorice extract and prickly pear seed oil reduce inflammation and fight free radicals. Aloe vera, jojoba oil and coconut oil soothe, soften and revitalize the skin.
This weekly treatment helps to firm your skin and provides a fresher, radiant complexion. It immediately makes the skin glow and reduces fine lines and imperfections.
Why it’s good for your skin.
- White kaolin clay has been used for centuries to absorb excess oil from the skin, preventing breakouts before they start. It is also perfect for helping to repair skin damaged by frequent acne breakouts. The white clay is absorbent and pulls toxins and imperfections from the skin. It is rich in minerals, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium and zinc.
- Aloe vera is one of the most complete cosmetic active ingredients. Succulents' power to survive in harsh environments is due to their incredible ability to retain moisture. They are also anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- In addition to having a soothing and calming effect, chamomile can also be used for its moisturizing properties.
- White willow bark extract is rich in salicylic acid, which is ideal for disinfecting and soothing the skin. It is highly anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Grape leaf extract is used for excellent astringent and antioxidant activity. Grape leaf extract is very helpful in the regulation of sebum secretion, wound repair and skin protection.
- Licorice root extract lowers the melanin content when applied to the skin, thus reducing skin pigmentation. It has an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothing effect on the skin.
- Prickly pear seed oil was used by Berber women as an anti-aging beauty elixir and is now used in the cosmetic industry to treat skin aging. Prickly pear seed oil has antioxidant, regenerative properties. It is perfect for combating dark circles, dark spots and wrinkles as it stimulates the regeneration of skin cells.
- In addition to its excellent emollient action that provides deep hydration and softness, jojoba oil is often used as an emollient in cosmetic formulations, due to its remarkable similarity to the natural oils produced by the human body and its high oxidative stability.
- Vitamin E is also known as the vitamin of youth and beauty. It is an antioxidant that protects cells against all external aggressions, such as pollution, pesticides and stress, which are the main causes of premature skin aging.
How to use.
Once or twice a week after cleansing the face with Cleansing Milk, apply a generous layer of mask to the entire face, neck and cleavage. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry. Then apply the Facial Essential Serum and the Facial Intensive Hydrating Cream.
Pro Tip: Mix a small amount of the mask with the daily Cleansing Milk to amplify the effects!
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Kaolin, Glycerin**, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Zea Mays Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cocos Nucifera Oil**, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil**, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract**, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract**, Opuntia ficus indica Seed Oil**, Glycyrrhiza glabra Root Extract, Cellulose Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*
(* from 100% natural essential oils / ** certified organic)
tags: acne prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, dehydrated skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, Likami, cruelty free, vegan