Likami - exfoliant cream 150ml
This antioxidant-rich exfoliating cream contains natural apricot kernel seed, polylactid acid, green tea and green coffee bean extract and is suitable for daily use. This gentle exfoliating cream removes dead and tired skin cells and softens the skin. Natural cell renewal is stimulated by removing impurities and dead skin cells. This ensures that fine lines become less visible.
In short, with this exfoliating cream you immediately enjoy smoother, more radiant and more refined skin that is perfectly prepared for hydration.
Why it’s good for your skin.
- Green tea helps protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, slowing down skin aging. Green tea is high in polyphenols, an antioxidant that targets damage caused by sunlight. In addition, it has anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and anti-microbial properties. Because of these, green tea is also an excellent choice for skin conditions such as rosacea, acne and dermatitis.
- Green coffee bean extract is extracted from raw, unroasted coffee beans. The extract moisturizes, softens, nourishes and tones the skin. Thanks to the high concentration of the polyphenol-chlorogenic acid, green coffee has protective, antioxidant and repairing properties, ideal for mature and damaged skin. It also contains tannins that help balance oily skin and shrink pores. Green coffee contains caffeine to stimulate circulation and restore balance. When massaged into the skin, it can also help release excess moisture to soothe puffy face and eyes.
- Glycerine is a humectant. It is a body substance that can be found in the top layer of our skin. In addition, glycerine can also be used as an ingredient in skin products. It is moisturizing and has the ability to attract water and retain moisture.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most complete cosmetic active ingredients. Succulents' power to survive in harsh environments is due to their incredible ability to retain moisture. They are also anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- The fine grains of apricot kernel seeds help to exfoliate the skin. In addition, the apricot has many nutrients, such as vitamins and fatty acids that nourish the skin.
- Cornstarch polylactide helps gently dissolve dry and dead skin cells, leaving skin looking refreshed and revitalized. It also stimulates the cell renewal of the epidermis.
- Vitamin E stands out as the vitamin of youth and beauty. It is an antioxidant that protects cells against all external aggressions, such as pollution, pesticides and stress, which are the main causes of premature skin aging.
How to use.
Apply to damp skin with clean hands and then gently massage over the face, neck and body using soft circular movements. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Glycerin**, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus armeniaca Seed Powder, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polylactic acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Camellia oleifera Seed Oil**, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract**, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract**, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract**, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*.
(* from 100% natural essential oils / ** certified organic)
tags: acne prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, dehydrated skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, Likami, cruelty free, vegan