Likami - anti-pollution shield spf 30 50ml
At la femme renée, we love the sun, but not the harmful effects it has on our skin and our body. Applying a good SPF daily is not a luxury, but simply essential.
This luxurious multi-protection sun cream with SPF30 not only protects the skin against harmful sun rays, but is also your guardian angel against air pollution. We are learning more and more about how polluted air and how the stress of urban life can lead to a disrupted skin barrier and premature aging of the skin. Protection is key!
The icing on the cake: the cream is free of hormone disruptors and nanoparticles, is ocean and reef friendly and contains only mineral, chemical-free sunscreens! The UVA/UVB protection is also rich in vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and an anti-pollution ferment complex®. The cream covers all types of sun damage, including dehydration, wrinkles, pigmentation, and loss of volume. The sun cream moisturizes and revitalizes tired skin so that premature signs of aging do not stand a chance.
Do you want to protect your skin and age gracefully? Then Likami's anti-pollution shield SPF 30 is the perfect fit for your skincare routine!
Why it’s good for your skin.
- The anti-pollution ferment is obtained from the mixture of a ferment and plant extract. The ferment is obtained by high-quality yeast culture and developed to provide nutrients, vitamins, amino acids and enzymes to the skin. The ferment stimulates the synthesis of collagen fibers and improves their stability. The plant extract contains Bacopa Monnieri, Lapsana Communis, Pichia Ferment and Moringa Oleifera.
- Bacopa Monnieri has several effects, including free radical scavenging, vasodilating and mast cell stabilizing activities.
- Nipplewort (Lapsana communis) has a positive effect on reversing the cytotoxicity and pro-radical activity caused by the exhaust gases on the human keratinocytes.
- Pichia Ferment (Pichia Ferment Lysate) reduces inflammation, firming and restores the structural integrity of the epidermis thereby improving the visible signs of aging.
- Wonder tree (Moringa Oleifera) is an important source of nutrients and phytochemicals. It is a rich source of proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, flavonoids, phenols, and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulfur, zinc, copper, manganese, iron, and selenium.
- Hyaluronic Acid has the ability to attract and retain water. When applied to the skin, it is intensely hydrated, making the skin look smoother and reducing the folds of the skin due to the increase in the thickness and volume of the skin.
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) has exceptional moisturizing, skin repairing properties and is very anti-inflammatory and soothing.
- Avocado oil (Persea gratissima oil) contains beta-carotene, proteins, lecithin, fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. These help to hydrate your skin, protect against harmful UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism.
- Raspberry seed oil (Rubus idaeus seed oil) contains extremely high amounts (up to 85%) of essential fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6. The oil has exceptional concentrations of tocopherol (vitamin E) and phenols, which are powerful antioxidants. Raspberry oil improves skin hydration and elasticity, corrects the signs of aging and reduces oxidative stress. Laboratory tests show that raspberry seed oil acts as a UV filter and absorbs harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays. Raspberry seed oil is good to use to prevent rashes, eczema and other skin lesions, it also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) stands out as the vitamin of youth and beauty. It is an antioxidant that protects cells from the main causes of premature aging such as pollution, pesticides and stress.
- Jojoba oil (Simmondsia Chinensis) provides deep hydration to the skin due to its remarkable similarity to the natural oils produced by the human body.
- Glycerin occurs naturally in the skin and is a master of hydration.
- Bisabolol is the main active ingredient in chamomile. It has long been used in cosmetics for its anti-inflammatory, healing, soothing, and anti-microbial properties.
How to use.
Evenly coat the face and neck after applying your moisturizer. Do you have oily skin? Then you can apply the cream immediately after your serum. Gently massage the cream until it is completely absorbed. Thanks to its non-greasy texture, the cream is a perfect base for applying make-up.
Don't forget to reapply generously throughout the day to maintain protection.
Pro tip: your hands are also a lot of the time exposed to the harmful rays of the sun, making them very sensitive to signs of premature aging. Therefore, protect it with the cream!
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide***, Glycerin**, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea gratissima Oil, Rubus idaeus Seed Oil**, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil**, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pichia Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Salvia sclarea Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Zea Mays Starch, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sorbitan Oleate, Propanediol, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral*.
(* from 100% natural essential oils / ** certified organic / *** no nanoparticles)
tags: acne prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, dehydrated skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, Likami, cruelty free