L'arin - deep feed volume shampoo
With this Deep Feed Volume Shampoo from L'ARIN it's all in a name. This shampoo cleanses the hair thoroughly and extends the time between hair washes, while maintaining shine and volume.
Cruelty free - Sulphate free - Without parabens - Phthalate free - Suitable for all hair types
Why it’s good for your hair.
- Nettle is an herb or weed that helps with blood circulation and hair loss, among other things. It is anti-allergic and increases resistance.
- Lemongrass is anti-microbial and a powerful natural antioxidant. In addition, it gives a pleasant and can be used as a natural perfume.
- Bergamot is a citrus fruit that is a hybrid between bitter orange and lemon. The oil has a soothing and calming effect and gives a pleasant scent.
- Palmorosa is a plant with a distinctive citrus-floral scent. It prevents inflammation and balances sebum production.
- Sage is a powerful and versatile herb that fights dandruff, soothes an irritated scalp and regulates sebum production.
- Sea salt consists of various minerals such as magnesium and potassium that aid in the healing and regeneration of the skin tissue. As a natural scrub, it eliminates dead skin cells and at the same time improves blood circulation so that the skin is more vital and brighter. It is also an anti-dandruff agent for the scalp. In addition, it has a moisturizing effect and removes excess sebum.
How to use.
With daily use, this shampoo can dry out your hair and scalp. That is why we recommend alternating it with the Rosemary Repair shampoo. Wet the hair well and massage the shampoo gently into the scalp. Then rinse well with lukewarm water.
Brandnetel Hydrolaat, Decyl Glycoside, Lauryl Glycoside, EO Lemongrass, EO Bergamot, EO Palmarosa, EO Salie, Citroenzuur, Biokons: Propanediol, Phenethyl, Undecyl Alcohol Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Zeezout
tags: acne-prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, dry skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, cruelty free, vegan, L’ARIN