L'arin - rosemary detox repair shampoo
L’ARIN Rosemary Repair Shampoo nourishes and cleans hair in one. Your hair enjoys a generous portion of hydration, freshness and shine.
Both nettle and rosemary boost the scalp's blood circulation and protect hair from free radicals (a substance that attacks your proteins - and therefore your DNA - from within). They also reduce oil production and stimulate hair growth. As icing on the cake, this shampoo eliminates dandruff due to its soothing and detoxifying properties.
Say goodbye to bad hair days and hello to beautiful, healthy locks!
Cruelty free - Sulphate free - Without parabens - Phthalate free - Suitable for all hair types
Why it’s good for your hair.
- Nettle is an herb or weed that helps with blood circulation and hair loss, among other things. It is anti-allergic and increases resistance.
- Rosemary stimulates blood circulation and prevents hair loss. It makes hair healthier and fuller. It helps reduce dandruff and stimulates hair growth.
- Lavender is anti-bacterial, has a calming effect on the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Spearmint is antibacterial and reduces dandruff.
- Sea salt consists of various minerals such as magnesium and potassium that aid in the healing and regeneration of the skin tissue. As a natural scrub, it eliminates dead skin cells and at the same time improves blood circulation so that the skin is more vital and brighter. It is also an anti-dandruff agent for the scalp. In addition, it has a moisturizing effect and removes excess sebum.
How to use.
This shampoo is perfect for everyday use. Wet the hair well and massage the shampoo gently into the scalp. Then rinse well with lukewarm water.
Brandnetel Hydrolaat, Plantacare, Lauryl Glycoside, EO-rozemarijn, EO-lavendel, EO kruizemunt, Citroenzuur, Bikons: Propanediol, Phenethyl, Undecyl Alcohol Tocopherol, Zeezout
tags: acne-prone skin, combination skin, oily skin, dry skin, normal skin, sensitive skin, mature skin, cruelty free, vegan, L’ARIN